Admission, fees and costs
Applications must be submitted by the following deadlines:
– Spring application deadline: 1st December, 2018
– Fall application deadline: July 3, 2018
To guarantee the best results, the programme is opened up to 25 students only. Applications must include the student’s CV and a letter of presentation. Applications are subject to review and approval by the Admissions Committee. Candidates will be notified of the Committee’s decision by December 15 for the Spring program and by the end of July for the Fall program.
Tuition for the Semester Abroad Program is 10,000 euros.
This covers the following expenses:
- Tuition for all academic courses (including Italian language courses)
- Field Studies and one-day trips (including transportation)
- Student housing in Palazzo Vistarino (furnished)
- Room cleaning
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (at the university canteen)
- Sport facilities
- Visiting student card, including: Pavia bus card, wi-fi, permit of stay assistance, access to the University libreries, administrative oversight
- Academic support for university courses and exams.
Typical costs to students not covered by the program fee:
- Health Insurance
- Any elective travel
- An Italian cell phone (required by the program in case of emergency, cost approximately 30 €) and any telephone calls
- Other incidentals: laundry.